Once you’ve managed to obtain emails of your sales lead via lead magnets or, for example, lead generation services, you may start an email campaign now and then reminding your sales leads of your product. Pay attention to the way you approach cold leads and warm leads. The approach would differ depending on the data on lead available.
Here are the tips for crafting cold emails:
- Keep it short and sweet but informative enough to raise cold leads’ awareness of your product and build curiosity;
- Personalizing your emails by putting a lead’s name in the subject line would greatly increase your chances of a cold lead turning into a warm one;
- Avoid clickbait subject lines that put people off.
Warm emailing should live up to its name:
- Write emails that build a relationship instead of pressing a warm lead into buying the product;
- Make your email relevant to a warm lead’s issues and provide solutions and special offerings.
It would help to add your signature in the end of the email that redirects a lead to your website.